Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Birthday Party

I threw Buddha a small little birthday party at home. He loved it.

birthday-1
Buddha's peanut butter birthday cake, from Three Dog Bakery.

birthday-4
I let him lick the cake for awhile. Then I took it away and cut him a piece. He was so happy.

birthday-5
"You all better stay away from my cake!

birthday-8
Chomping away on his cake

birthday-3
Buddha's birthday boy hat. Grandma had to hold him still in order for me to take this picture. Apparently, he doesn't like strange objects on top of his head.

birthday-10
Yes, I adore my dog.

birthday-11
I got Buddha this rubber chicken toy. Her name is Henrietta and she has a hormonal problem. Everytime you squeeze her, she makes this terrible noise. Buddha was confused and wasn't sure what to do with her. Grandma liked Henrietta more than Buddha did.

birthday-7
Happy little birthday boy!

7 comments:

Lucy said...

Happy bday buddha, your cake looks great!

Sparky said...

Happy Birthday Buddha!!! That cake looks so pup-a-licious!

pugfreak said...

Happy Birthday Buddha!!!

puggy said...

Happy Blated birthday..
ur cake looks delicious! and i love your bday hat!
have a wonderful year ahead !

luv, almond

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Amanda Dlny said...

Really odd question I know but what type of camera do you use asits really good!

Amanda
xoxo

p.s. Baddah is beatiful

Hi, I'm Italia. said...

I searched Google images to find a picture of a Three Dog Bakery cake, because my Chihuahua's b-day is coming up. I love your blog! And thank you for the beautiful picture of the cake!