Sunday, July 8, 2007

my first MEETUP

Cosmo's Fourth of July Party
i had the time of my life and met so many friends!

there was a pool.. that's me in the red and white stripes
DSC_0032

everybody was swimming!
DSC_0033

hahaha
DSC_0048

very patriotic
DSC_0042

my new pals and i getting crazy
DSC_0049

this dude tried to steal my food. he thinks that just because he's jet black, he can do whatever he wants.
DSC_0082

me and cosmo. cosmo tried to hump me later on, and i had to explain to him.. "i don't roll that way.." he was a little heartbroken but he got over it.
DSC_0060

i had a crush on daisy..
DSC_0085

and she gave me a kiss..
DSC_0083


boy, was i happy.


more pictures

1 comment:

lalagirl said...

Wow...looks like you guys had a blast! We have a great community pool in our little lake community but they don't allow dogs. We want to join in the fun! It does look like you had the best time ever!