Friday, April 6, 2007

my meeting with a pig

buddha_03

my first week at my new home, i've encountered many new things. one of them is Garland the Guinea Pig. when i first saw him, I thought to myself: "Who is this strange, fat creature who keeps hiding from me? Am I that scary?" i couldn't figure out if he was a dog, a cat, a horse, or a mouse. then i realized he is something called a guinea pig, and all he does is eat all day. that's why he is fat. after he warmed up to me a bit, he told me he gets whatever he wants, when he wants, and he is content with his life. he is not insecure about his looks. instead of thinking of himself as "fat", he says that he is "large and in charge." i respect that. i always want to play with him, but mom is scared that i will hurt him because sometimes i play really rough!

2 comments:

Winston said...

My parent's think your little guy is adorable. I am adding you to my buddy list.

The Grand Duke

Ragnheidur said...

We think so too! Too cute :D